Can I have a pet in my unit? And if so how do I apply?

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

You should enquire with your Strata Manager if there are any By-Laws in place regarding pets at your building, as some buildings have very specific rules in place and some buildings allow for no pets whatsoever.

Should your building operate under By Law 16 of the Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 (refer Support > Document Bank for By-Laws) you should fill in the Pet Application Form and forward it to your Strata Manager who will notify the Executive Committee of your request and their subsequent decision.

Strata hints, tips & news directly to your inbox!

Subscribe to Jamesons Strata Manegement Newsletter

Related articles

Creating Peace of Mind

If you would like any of this information explained in further detail or are looking for personal advice, please feel free to email our strata specialist Taylah who will be happy to answer your questions.

Let's identify the areas of concern that we need to resolve as a priority.

Enjoy the peace of mind you deserve, and get the level of management you’re paying for.

Get a free quote