Dealing efficiently with your requests is our top priority.
In response to your needs we have created a very simple and easy process for quickly completing all service requests.
If you have a request that you cannot see a form for, please make a general request so we can get right onto it!
- Maintenance Request: Have a maintenance request for your strata plan? Complete this form to provide us with the details. Note: If you are a tenant you will need to contact your property manager/owner to have them lodge the request on your behalf.
- Update My Details: Changed your address, telephone, email or name on title? Complete this form to easily provide an update. Ensure that you receive your levies, notices of meetings and that we can contact you if there is an emergency – like water flooding into your unit (believe us it does happen!)
- Tenant Information Update: If you are a tenant and you need to updated your details with us. This is the form you need.
- Book a Strata Search: NOTE: Searches can not be booked without the sufficient authority from the vendors solicitor/owner etc. Searches require 24 hours notice and are dependant on the number of available times on the day. Please ensure that you have your authority before contacting our team to make a booking. Fees for a search are as the statutory fees applicable.
- Signboard Request: If you are a Property Manager and need to request a signboard for the sale or leasing of a property, please complete and return the attached form via email to the relevant strata manager.
- Register For MyJamesons: Our customers online management portal is available to customers only. If you are a customer and wish to access your strata documents online 24/7, complete this form to apply for your login and password. If you have mislaid your access, go to MyJamesons and click “Find My Password or Login“.
- Pet Application – Every Strata Scheme has a different rule so you should check with the Strata Manager first if pets are allowed. If you are asked to complete an application please do that here
- Key Request – Please note that the cost of keys varies for each scheme. Some amounts are refundable and others are not. You should complete your form, including all the appropriate information and a member of our team will get back to you.
- Email Levies/Correspondence – We would love to send your Levies and/or Meeting Papers/Correspondence electronically instead of via post, all we need is your consent. Just complete this form and your future documents will start arriving in your inbox rather than your post box.
If you have a request that does not meet one of the above, please contact our team.