Who should I contact if repairs are needed to common property? 

If repairs are required to the common property, you have the following options:

  1. Please log in to My Portal and lodge a request.  
  2. If you haven’t yet signed up for My Portal, you can lodge the maintenance work directly here.
  3. If your repair is an emergency, please email or call your strata manager directly and provide them with as much information as possible so we can arrange this as a priority. 

To sign up to My Portal, please fill out this form and our team will provide you with login details.


What is considered common property? 

Common Property is defined as all the areas of the building that are common, and the responsibility of the owners corporation to maintain. This generally includes the structural elements of the building including plumbing, electrical wires, windows, waterproofing, as well as the shared areas/facilities of the property. 

If you are still uncertain if the repair is on common property or not, please check here or feel free to contact our team or your strata manager and we will be able to advise you accordingly. 


Who should I contact in case of an emergency? 

If an emergency occurs during business hours, please contact our office by telephone so that we can arrange for the best trade to attend the site. 

Outside of business hours, please visit our Emergency support page for a list of after-hours trades that we recommend. 

The Notice Board at the building may also contain contact details for emergency trades that service your building.