There has been a break in, and there is damage to my unit or common property

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

If the main entry door to your unit or a window is damaged by a break and entry or is vandalised to the extent that the security of your unit is compromised you should contact your strata manager to have the matter inspected. You may also wish to contact your nominated contents insurer in the event that some of your personal effects have been damaged or stolen.

Strata hints, tips & news directly to your inbox!

Subscribe to Jamesons Strata Manegement Newsletter

Related articles

Creating Peace of Mind

If you would like any of this information explained in further detail or are looking for personal advice, please feel free to email our strata specialist Taylah who will be happy to answer your questions.

Let's identify the areas of concern that we need to resolve as a priority.

Enjoy the peace of mind you deserve, and get the level of management you’re paying for.

Get a free quote