There are a number of items that are excluded by the Owners Corporation, and are the responsibility of the Lot owner(s) to repair and maintain. These include:
- Paints, varnishes, stains & similar treatments
- Carpets & underlay
- Wallpaper, fabric or similar soft wall and ceiling finishes.
- Coverings of vinyl, cork or similar material which are not fixed with an adhesive to the floor
- Curtains & blinds within the lot
- Light fittings or other electrical appliances which are not built into the lot and which can be removed without interference to the electrical wiring.